Last update: June 2020
The user’s personal data are used by Carminati Srl, which is the owner for the treatment, in compliance with the principles of protection of personal data established by the GDPR 2016/679 Regulation and the national legislation in force.
The data retention period is: 1 year
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
- Pursuant to the European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and the national legislation in force, the interested party may, according to the methods and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access of the interested party – art.15 of Regulation 679/2016);
- know its origin;
- receive intelligible communication;
- have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the treatment;
- request its updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected (right to correction and cancellation – articles 16 and 17 of Regulation 679/2016);
- right of limitation and / or opposition to the processing of data concerning him (art.18 of Regulation 679/2016);
- right of revocation;
- right to data portability (art.20 of Regulation 679/2016);
- in cases of consent-based processing, receive their data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (right of access of the interested party – art.15 of Regulation 679/2016).
- The owner of the processing of your personal data is Carminati Srl, VAT number 00690410154
Information on cookies
What are cookies
A “cookie” is a text file saved on the user’s computer when he accesses a website for the purpose of providing information each time the user returns to the same site. It is a sort of reminder of the website visited. With the cookie, the web server sends information to the user’s browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) stored on the latter’s computer, and will be reread and updated whenever the user returns to the site. In this way the website can automatically adapt to the user. During navigation, the user may also receive cookies from different sites on his terminal (“third party” cookies),set directly by managers of said websites and used for the purposes and in the manner defined by them. Depending on their duration, they are divided into session cookies (i.e. temporary ones and automatically deleted from the terminal at the end of the browsing session, closing the browser) and persistent cookies (i.e. those that remain stored on the terminal until their expiry or cancellation by the user).
Based on the function and purpose of use, cookies can be divided into technical cookies and profiling cookies.
Some cookies are used to perform computer authentication, session monitoring and storage of specific information on users who access a web page. These so-called technical cookies are often useful to allow you to browse a website and use all its features. Technical cookies are those whose use does not require the user’s consent.
Analytics cookies also belong to this category. These are cookies that collect information about the use that a user makes of a website and that allow to improve its functioning. For example, analytics cookies show which pages are most frequently visited, allow you to check which are the recurring patterns of use of a website and help to understand any difficulty that the user encounters in using.
Other cookies can instead be used to monitor and profile users while browsing, study their movements and habits of browsing the web or consumption (what they buy, what they read, etc.), also for the purpose of sending advertisements for targeted services and custom. In this case we speak of profiling cookies. The use of these cookies requires the prior acquisition of the user’s free informed consent pursuant to art. 7 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and of the national legislation in force.
Third party cookies
It may also happen that a web page contains cookies from other sites and contained in various elements hosted on the page itself, such as advertising banners, images, videos, maps or specific links to web pages of other domains that reside on servers other than that on which the requested page is located. In other words, these cookies are set directly by website managers or servers other than this website. We speak, in these cases, of the so-called third-party cookies, which are usually used for profiling purposes. The use of these cookies requires the prior acquisition of the user’s free informed consent.
Types of cookies used by our site
The site also allows the following third-party cookies to be sent. These cookies are not tools of our ownership, for more information, therefore, it is possible to access the information and the forms of acquisition of the consent of third parties, by clicking on the links shown.
To improve the website and understand which parts or elements are most appreciated by users, third-party Google Analytics cookies are used as an anonymous and aggregate analysis tool. These cookies are not our tools, for more information, therefore, you can consult the information provided by Google.
The website pages incorporate some Facebook and Google Plus sharing widgets and buttons, to allow the user to share the website content on their social channels, and to interact with our channels. These cookies are not our tools, but are created by Facebook and Google respectively when the respective widget or sharing button is used. To find out more, visit the following information pages: Facebook and Google.
Some web pages incorporate YouTube video content within them. By visiting a page containing a video, or clicking to view the video, cookies from YouTube may be recalled. These cookies are not our tools. To find out more, visit the Google information page.
Management of cookies
Social Network Plugin
- Facebook – ( cookie information link )
- Twitter – ( cookie information link )
- LinkedIn – ( cookie information link )
- Google+ – ( cookie information link )